Vancouver Gutters, Roofs, Leafguard, Moss Control, Painting, and more!
At Your Home Services Group has been serving clients all over Vancouver and the Lower Mainland, including Lions Bay and Bowen Island, with all home care and maintenance needs for over 20 years. We specialize in Gutters, Roofs, Leaf Guard, Moss Removal, Painting, Exterior Coatings, Pressure Washing, Carpentry, Soffits, and a lot more! Got an odd job and not sure if we can do it? Let us know about it!
- Did you know that the number one reason why roofs fail prematurely is due to moss buildup?
- Did you know a regularly maintained roof is your best defence against leaks and costly, premature roof replacement?
- Did you know we have 30, 40, and 50 year roofs available? We also do Cedar and Torch-on roofing too!
- Did you know leaky gutters can cause damage to your property? Gutters are designed to shed water from your roof, and drain away from your foundation which helps keep it dry.
- Did you know our Alu-Rex Leaf & Needle Guard gutters is guaranteed against snow damage and cleaning for 25 years?
- Did you know that a regularly maintained home will help increase it’s value and curb appeal?
All of our staff are bonded, insured, and practice Worksafe BC regulations. All of our work is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Your complete satisfaction in our high quality professional home care and maintenance work is of utmost importance to our company. Whatever your needs are around the home - from repairing and/or replacing a small fence to replacing the corner of a leaky gutter to power washing your driveway – you can count on the team at “At Your Home Services Group”. No job is too big or small!
Some commonly asked questions:
What gutter profiles do we have?
- K Style, Fascia, Super 5, 6-inch Commercial, Double Step, Crown, Triple Cove, Copper, Lindab, Euro Style, Half Round.
What colours are available for gutters?
- Pretty much anything you need, such as tan, wicker, pebble stone, cashmere, white, almond, black, chocolate brown, commercial brown etc.
How much does it cost for an estimate?
- We will come to your location and provide you with a complimentary written quote. There is absolutely no pressure or obligation!
How soon can you start?
- We can usually fit your requested work within a week.
Are you insured?
- Yes, we carry full liability insurance and all of our staff follow WorkSafe BC procedures.
Do you have any warranties?
- Yes, we have many different types of warranties available, based on the type of work you get done. Contact us for more information.